Graphic Production Designer
Sept - Present
SpotCo is the world's leading full-service entertainment advertising, marketing and branding agency based in New York City. Since 1997, SpotCo has represented over 300 clients including 13 Tony Award-winning Best Plays, 11 Tony Award-winning Best Musicals and 11 winners of the Pulitzer Prize for Drama. We also work closely with a range of cultural institutions, live entertainment companies, and television networks.
My role as Graphic & Production Designer is:
- Edit, adapt and/or create digital design work for various projects.
- Create and resize banner campaigns, email blasts and full site build/edits.
- Partner with art directors and design to ensure work is on brand.
lead ux/ui designer
9tofive is a New York based e-commerce company that provides made to measure suits with a twist. What makes 9tofive stand out to their competitors is that they want to provide a connection between the customer and their local businesses by having the customer be measured by a professional and precise tailor. By having a local tailor measure for them instead of having the customer doing it themselves provides customer confidence with the experience with 9tofive.
My role as lead UX/UI designer is:
- Brand development
- Researching other companies Competitive analysis
- Communicate scenarios
- Define user personas
- Building an efficient, lean end-to-end experience
- Designing wireframes, and interactive mockups with Sketch and AfterEffects
- Working with a team of designers and developers
Digital Production Designer
February 2017 - August 2017
RR Donnelley is a global integrated communications provider enabling organizations to create, manage, deliver and optimize multichannel marketing and business solutions. I was brought on to work with one of their biggest clients, Willis Towers Watson who is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company. I found solutions for marketers and designers to communicate for their digital assets, web content. I also Execute and evaluate statistic reporting from websites for marketing team. I also maintained and enhanced the client’s identity by working within the corporate brand guidelines, design needs and methodology. Other tasks would be designing various digital assets and forming web content.
CDK Global is the largest global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail industry.
- Managed content migration and layout between CMS applications for national GMC, Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac and Lexus websites.
- Inspected and converted Google Analytics in preparations for future migration NextGen platform.
- Performed quality control of project work performed by team members, and ensures that quality of work adheres to company standards.
- Evaluate banner ads, and logos as compliant for re-branding for Cadillac Pinnacle.
- Design over 100+ graphics for over 50+ vehicle dealerships throughout the US.
- Interact regularly with team members to review status of tasks, and resolve issues
- Maintain the required order work load and to meeting or exceeding published lead time goals.
- Collaborate and worked in an Agile environment